We supply an extensive range of high quality office furniture and seating that has been designed and manufactured in the UK, using two carefully selected UK furniture suppliers.
Combining traditional cabinetmaking skills and highly sophisticated computer controlled machines, Sven offer you the flexibility to choose from a wide range of standard office products – or ordering items of furniture that are designed just for you.
Sven’s product designers can help you to create almost any furniture item you desire. You can opt for 'specials' in both MFC finishes and veneer, incorporating veneer inlays and solid timber edging as required. If you wish, Sven can also devise custom cable management solutions.
Sven offer a wide range of bespoke and off-the-shelf office furniture items.
Alchemy offer you new and inspiring furniture designs that work perfectly in today’s modern workplace.
With over 40 years’ experience, Alchemy has the knowledge and understanding to create office furniture that meets your exact needs – whatever they may be. Flexible and innovative, Alchemy are driven by effective design and creating a solution that works for your unique requirements, whether it’s a standard product or a ‘special’ that is designed and manufactured just for you.
Alchemy enjoys longstanding relationships with suppliers in the UK and worldwide, and stocks most of the metalwork that forms the framework for their ranges. This allows them to create any number of options on MFC work surfaces, as you need.
To request further information or to arrange a visit for a free site survey and quotation, call Tony Anderson on:
Office: 01903 877788
Mobile: 07719 600275
Southern & sorl.co.uk is the trading name / style of Findon Valley Limited
93 Downside Avenue
Findon Valley Limited
Findon Valley is registered in England with company number 4691878 (Cardiff)
GB 777 3496 74
Keepers Accountancy Ltd
30 Church Road
Copyright (c) 2012 Southern All Rights Reserved
Unless otherwise stated, all images and content on this website is copyright protected and owned by Findon Valley Limited
Sven furniture images shown on this website are with the kind permission of Sven Christiansen plc
Alchemy furniture images shown on this website are with the kind permission of Alchemy Furniture Limited
1. These conditions apply to all Contracts for the supply of goods or services by Findon Valley Limited trading as Southern (hereafter referred to as “Southern”). Our terms and conditions supersede all others, therefore we do NOT accept your retention of title or liquidated damages. The Customer as defined in the Schedule attached shall be bound by these conditions and all implied terms and conditions (if any) are agreed to be waived so far as the law permits and no deviation from the following conditions will be acceptable to Southern unless previously agreed in writing.
2. Southern’s estimate is based on the best information received at the time the estimate was prepared. Southern reserves the right to vary such price if the information supplied proves to be incorrect or inapplicable and/or in the following circumstances:-
3. Southern expressly reserves the right to employ Sub-Contractors to carry out all or part of the works and such Sub-Contractors shall be contracted to Southern in accordance with Southern’s standard Sub-Contract Agreement supplied on request.
4. Southern reserves the right to charge at the end of each month for all the work carried out to date including the agreed variations to the schedule and such payments shall be due to be paid within fourteen days after delivery of the invoice.
5. Ownership of all goods and materials supplied by Southern shall remain with Southern until such time as the Customer and/or Contractor has paid all monies due to Southern in respect of the job and further the Customer grants Southern full permission and licence to enter in or upon any property owned by the Customer or over which it has control to recover such goods in the event of the non-payment of Southern’s account. While all reasonable care will be taken to ensure that no damage is caused during this exercise the Customer undertakes to indemnify Southern against any such damage.
6. Any goods or materials supplied by Southern to the Customer shall on delivery to the site become the risk of the Customer. It will be the Customer’s responsibility to provide secure and safe storage areas. Any losses or damage to such goods and materials howsoever caused will be replaced at the Customer’s expense.
7. Southern will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the goods and services supplied are of the appropriate quality but in the event of there being any defect Southern’s liability will be limited to the cost of replacing such materials or re-executing such works. Under no circumstances will Southern be responsible to the Customer or the third parties for any consequential loss.
8. Should completion of the job be prevented or delayed by any act or circumstance beyond Southern’s reasonable control Southern may after a reasonable period which in most cases will be 28 days terminate the Contract without incurring any liability to the Customer and without prejudice to Southern’s rights which may have accrued up to the date of termination and the Customer will upon such termination pay Southern such sum as Southern might reasonably require for the cost of goods and services supplied to the date of termination.
9. If the Customer –
10. Any estimated completion dates by Southern will be based upon the best information available. Southern is however unable to accept any liability if completion is delayed beyond the estimated date.
11. Payment shall be made to Southern as to one third of the estimated price with the order and the balance upon completion of the works set out in the quotation. Any extra works shall be payable within fourteen days of invoice. If Southern shall not receive payment from the Customer within fourteen days of their invoice then the Customer will pay to Southern in addition to the cost set out in such invoice interest upon the same at the rate of ten per cent (10%) calculated from fourteen days from the date of the invoice until payment is received by Southern.
12. Southern will produce evidence of Insurance Cover by Providing a copy of its Public Liability Policy covering liability up to £5 million and a copy of its Employers Liability Policy covering liability of up to £10 million.
13. If any term of this Agreement is deemed to be void or unenforceable whether in whole or in part the validity and enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement including any part of such term which is not held to be invalid shall not be prejudiced or affected and shall continue subject to such amendment.×
Southern is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you
can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Southern may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2012.
We may collect the following information:
• name of enquirer
• contact information including email address, company address
• other information relevant to customer enquiry
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission.
Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with
any third parties. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie
helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you fill in a form on the website, your information will not be used by anybody other than Southern employees for direct communication purposes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
93 Downside Avenue
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.